You'll find that most of the items in your home that are made from glass have been sculpted with a strict deliberateness of shape. Liquid Fusion by Atelier Peekaboo is a project that aimed to compromise with the natural tendencies of the lime, soda and sand mixture to produce a range of objects that have more organic silhouettes.
Paul Haigh's Glasslab welcomed the expertise of the skilled Marc Barreda, Lewis Olson and Chris Rochelle to make the Panse fishbowl, the Pinch coffee cup, the Puffin pitcher, the Lewis light fixture, the Ravaillac glass and carafe and the 51 tumbler. Each item is beautifully unique and expresses the character of the handmade manufacturing process of glass blowing. The products of Liquid Fusion by Atelier Peekaboo are enchantingly one-of-a-kind objects that offer functionality and fetching aesthetics.
Liquid Fusion by Atelier Peekaboo Explores the Formal Limits of Glass
1. Organic Silhouettes - Exploring the formal limits of glass to create objects with more organic shapes, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities in glassware design.
2. Handmade Manufacturing Process - Embracing the character of the handmade process of glass blowing, offering unique and one-of-a-kind objects, creating disruptive innovation opportunities in artisanal home decor.
3. Functionality and Aesthetics - Combining functionality and fetching aesthetics in glassware design, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities in creating visually appealing and practical products.
1. Glassware Design - Opportunities for disruption and innovation in the glassware industry by exploring new forms and shapes.
2. Artisanal Home Decor - Creating disruption and innovation in the home decor industry by offering unique handmade glass products.
3. Product Design - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in product design by combining functionality, aesthetics, and a handmade manufacturing process.