The newest multi-level-marketing company to hit the streets is Oklahoma-based 'SeneGence,' the creators of the Lipsense Lip Kits.
Lipsense Lip Kits have garnered quite a bit of word-of-mouth attention recently for their budge-proof formulation. Unlike other long-wearing lip products, these lip kits are applied with three coats and a layer of top coat that seals the product in. Once on the lips you can eat, drink and even kiss without disturbing the product. While they have been known to be drying on the lips due to their high alcohol content, these lip kits will stay put for up to 18 hours.
To purchase Lipsense Lip Kits, consumers must go through a registered dealer (typically a friend or representative found through word-of-mouth). First time buyers are required to purchase a top coat with their first color. The hype and secrecy generated around these, particularly in the Southern United States has led these long-lasting lip glosses to go viral.
The Lipsense Lip Kits Last All Day and are Sold Through Your Friends
1. Long-lasting Makeup - Opportunity for creating new budge-proof makeup products with a multi-level-marketing business model.
2. Word-of-mouth Marketing - Opportunity for companies to leverage word-of-mouth promotion to create buzz and increase sales.
3. Dealer-based Sales - Opportunity for companies to create a dealer-based sales model for niche or exclusive products.
1. Cosmetics - There is potential for cosmetics brands to introduce their own line of long-lasting lip kits that can be sold through registered dealers.
2. Direct Sales - Opportunity for direct sales companies to incorporate exclusive products with a dealer-based sales model.
3. MLM Companies - Multi-level-marketing companies can introduce new products with a budge-proof formulation and leverage word-of-mouth marketing to expand their sales and distribution.