In honor of Pride Month 2021, Shake Shack is releasing a limited-edition Pride Shake.
Back in 2019, Shake Shack debuted a special cake batter-based milkshake with rainbow glitter sprinkles that delighted customers everywhere. Now, the chain has created an equally special Pride Month creation for 2021. The new, limited-edition Pride Shake combines strawberry and blackberry frozen custard, and is topped with a delightful mango and passion fruit blend, whipped cream, and rainbow glitter. The whole thing is served in a dedicated Pride cup, which featured an upgraded version of the brand's burger logo incorporating all colors of the Pride flag.
Proceeds from the sale of the new shake will also go to a good cause, with Shack Shack pledging to donate 5% of the sales price to The Trevor Project, with a minimum donation of $50,000.
Image Credit: Shake Shack
Shake Shack is Releasing a Limited-Edition Pride Shake for June
1. Pride-themed Food and Beverage Products - Companies can leverage Pride Month by releasing limited-edition, rainbow-themed products to raise awareness and support for the LGBTQ+ community while tapping into a profitable marketing opportunity.
2. Socially Conscious Donation Programs - Creating charitable donations from sales of products or services can help companies demonstrate social responsibility while giving consumers the opportunity to support a good cause through their purchases.
3. Innovative Flavor Combinations - Companies can create unique, limited-edition flavor combinations to generate buzz and excitement surrounding their products and drive sales.
1. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can leverage Pride Month by creating limited-edition rainbow-themed food and beverage items that support the LGBTQ+ community and drive consumer engagement.
2. Non-profit - Charitable organizations like The Trevor Project can partner with companies to raise awareness and support for their cause through donations from sales of limited-edition products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can help companies develop and execute Pride-themed campaigns that effectively communicate their support for the LGBTQ+ community while generating positive brand sentiment and driving sales.