The Lilienthal Berlin x Kaffeform Coffee Watch is an elegant, eco-friendly timepiece designed with sustainability in mind to keep the wearer feeling agile. The timepiece maintains a coffee-made design that's achieved with spent grounds which have been pressed to form the main case of the accessory. The watch features stainless steel for the remaining components and natural leather for the strap.
THet Lilienthal Berlin x Kaffeform Coffee Watch makes use of the more than 20-million tonnes of coffee grounds that are used each year.
Speaking on the watch, the brand explained, "With the Coffee Watch, we want to show just how exciting a sustainable lifestyle can be. That it’s worth challenging the status quo. That it’s possible to make a watch out of something as seemingly useless as coffee grounds – that good-looking accessories can be compatible with premium quality and sustainability."
The Lilienthal Berlin x Kaffeform Coffee Watch Smells Like Java
1. Eco-friendly Accessories - Opportunity for companies to explore the use of unconventional materials to create sustainable and unique fashion accessories.
2. Upcycling - Opportunity for companies to repurpose waste materials and turn them into trendy and eco-friendly products.
3. Sustainable Lifestyle - Opportunity for companies to connect with environmentally conscious consumers and offer products that align with their values.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can experiment with using sustainable materials in their collections, creating unique and eco-friendly products like the Lilienthal Berlin x Kaffeform Coffee Watch.
2. Watchmaking - Watchmaking companies can explore unconventional materials to design unique and sustainable watches, like using coffee grounds to create the main case of a watch.
3. Sustainability Consulting - Companies that specialize in sustainability consulting can help businesses develop sustainable practices and strategies to appeal to eco-conscious consumers.