If you're looking for a unique accessory, look no further than the Lilian Asterfield collection. These rosette brooch bursts are made from up-cycled vintage men's ties that add just the right amount of color and texture to your outfit.
Designed by Boston-based fashion designer Nicole Deponte, Lilian Asterfield collection is also comprised of scarves, hats and headbands, but it is these brooches that stand out the most. Priced at $25 each, they are retro yet modern.
Lilian Asterfield by Nicole Deponte is Made From Odds and Ends
1. Vintage Fashion Accessories - Creating stylish accessories from upcycling vintage fashion pieces presents an opportunity for sustainable fashion and unique design.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion - The use of vintage materials for fashion accessories creates an eco-friendly alternative for consumers concerned with sustainable fashion trends.
3. Textile Upcycling - There is an increasing demand for upcycling textiles to create unique and sustainable fashion pieces through companies like Lilian Asterfield.
1. Fashion and Design - Fashion and design industries can explore the use of upcycling vintage materials to create eco-friendly and unique designs like Lilian Asterfield.
2. Eco-friendly Consumer Goods - Consumer goods industries can benefit from the opportunity to incorporate upcycling practices into product offerings, particularly in the fashion industry.
3. Sustainability and Environmentalism - The growing demand for eco-friendly fashion and sustainability creates opportunities for companies to innovate environmentally conscious products that utilize upcycling textiles like Lilian Asterfield.