The diamond industry is expansive, expensive and exclusive, so the Lightbox Jewelry brand has been created to help change this for consumers who are looking for an alternative to natural stones.
Created as a subsidiary of De Beers, the company will offer lab-grown diamonds that are nearly identical to the real thing at a far lower cost that make them more applicable for younger consumers. The brand will offer a wide array of styles to choose from that come in a wide array of colors and will all be very competitively priced to debunk the common thought that they're only for the affluent or a very special occasion.
The Lightbox Jewelry brand comes as one of many lower cost luxury alternatives that are popping up to disrupt the market and offer consumers more choice.
Lightbox Jewelry is a Subsidiary of Diamond Brand De Beers
1. Lab-grown Diamonds - The creation of lab-grown diamonds is a disruptive trend as it allows for more affordable and sustainable options in the diamond industry.
2. Affordable Luxury - The rise of lower cost luxury alternatives, such as Lightbox Jewelry, is a trend that is disrupting the traditional high-end market and offering consumers more choice.
3. Colorful Diamonds - The trend of offering lab-grown diamonds in a wide array of colors is disruptive as it challenges the traditional idea that diamonds come in only clear or white.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can benefit from disruptive innovation opportunities by embracing lab-grown diamonds for sustainable and cost-effective alternatives.
2. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can benefit from offering more affordable options like Lightbox Jewelry to younger consumers who want luxury items without the high price tag.
3. Sustainability - The trend of lab-grown diamonds provides an opportunity for the sustainability industry to partner with the diamond industry in creating more environmentally friendly and ethical options.