Lift Seltzer is launching a new online platform for e-commerce sales for California residents. Residents of the sunny state can now purchase Lift Seltzer’s four-pack, 12-pack, or 24-pack and have it delivered to their doorstep for an extra lift in their day-to-day lives. Lift Seltzer is infused with 2mg of THC, 6mg of CBD, and contains only 30 calories per serving. Lift Seltzers come in ‘Passion Fruit,’ ‘Mango,’ or ‘Blackberry,’ with the option for a variety pack presented at checkout.
Lift’s new online delivery service will operate in parts of Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Oakland, Sacramento, Napa, Bakersfield, Fresno, San Diego, Orange County, Riverside, and San Bernardino. The company has plans to expand to other regions and states.
“We’ve had an incredibly positive response from customers who have bought our products at retail. It’s the perfect time to launch direct-to-consumer sales,” said Mark Thever, Lift Seltzer’s Founder and CEO.
Interested consumers can get 20% off their first order by using a promotion code at the brand’s website.
Image Credit: Lift Seltzer
Lift Seltzer Introduces a Direct-To-Consumer Online Website
1. Cannabis-infused Beverages - The trend of cannabis-infused beverages is on the rise and is disrupting the traditional beverage industry by offering customers new and unique products.
2. Direct-to-consumer (DTC) Sales - The trend of Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Sales is emerging in the cannabis industry, allowing companies to bypass traditional distribution channels and connect directly with customers.
3. Online E-commerce Platforms - The trend of online e-commerce platforms is transforming the way in which cannabis products are sold by allowing direct access to customers and increased convenience.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry is being disrupted by the emergence of cannabis-infused beverages, which offer consumers new products with unique properties.
2. Cannabis Industry - The cannabis industry is leveraging direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales to gain greater control over the distribution of their products and to build a loyal customer base.
3. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry is facilitating the growth of the cannabis industry by providing a platform for direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales, allowing for increased accessibility and convenience for customers.