GHOST is now confirmed to be the Life is Beautiful festival’s official energy drink partner, allowing the energy drink brand to bolster its domestic and international presence. During the festival, GHOST will offer attendees a GHOST Lounge to unwind at, in addition to video game elements that festival-goers can experience firsthand. GHOST will also host a HAPPY HOUR promo at the GHOST Bar where consumers can purchase ‘HYDRATION’ sticks and GHOST energy drink coolers.
GHOST ENERGY’s ‘ORANGE CREAM’ flavor will be sold with custom Life is Beautiful sleeves along with GHOST ENERGY x SOUR PATCH KIDS’ ‘BLUE RASPBERRY’ which is available at GA and VIP bars. VIP attendees will receive a custom GHOST x Life is Beautiful hat with their purchase.
For more information, consumers can visit GHOST ENERGY’s website.
Image Credit: GHOST
GHOST ENERGY is Life is Beautiful Festival's Exclusive Energy Partner
1. Festival Sponsorship - Companies aiming to gain exposure and expand their customer base should consider sponsoring festivals with unique and engaging experiences tailored to the event's audience.
2. Branded Promotions - Offering exclusive and branded products or experiences at festivals is a great way to create buzz and excitement around a product and increase brand loyalty.
3. Experiential Marketing - Creating immersive and interactive experiences at festivals allows brands to engage directly with consumers and form deeper connections with them, leading to increased brand recognition and sales.
1. Beverage Industry - Energy drink and other beverage companies should look into festival sponsorships as a way to stand out in a crowded market and increase sales through unique and engaging experiences.
2. Event Industry - Event planners and organizers can offer branded promotions and experiential marketing opportunities to sponsors to generate more revenue and create a more memorable event experience for attendees.
3. Gaming Industry - Partnering with festivals and events to offer immersive gaming experiences and branded promotions can help gaming companies expand their reach to new audiences and increase brand loyalty among existing customers.