The Bergdorf Goodman March 2014 Life Force editorial provides a look at beautiful mountainous backdrops as well as the ensembles of stylist Emma Sanchez. In the production, Sanchez dressed model Natasa Vojnovic who wore billowing dresses and chaotic print skirts.
Photography duo Sofia and Mauro made Vojnovic appear just as wild as the outdoor backdrop. On top of capturing the cloudy skies and rocks, they also drew the attention of viewers towards the bright red and blue tresses of Vojnovic. This colorful touch was overseen by hair expert Romina Manenti who orchestrated the look.
Despite the hair and make-up additions, the focus of Life Force is nonetheless eccentric apparel. Vojnovic sported eye-catching designs seen in geometric 3D bags, feathered frocks and green athletic socks.
The Bergdorf Goodman March 2014 Life Force Editorial is Outdoors
1. Eclectic Nature-themed Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create unique and eye-catching fashion that embraces the beauty of nature and unconventional materials.
2. Wild Outdoor Photoshoots - Opportunity for photographers and models to showcase their skills outside of traditional studio settings and capture the power and beauty of nature.
3. Experimental Hair and Makeup - Opportunity for hair and makeup artists to push boundaries and create innovative looks that stand out and complement eccentric fashion designs.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate unconventional materials and nature-inspired designs into their collections and stand out in a competitive industry.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore and capture the beauty of nature through unconventional and adventurous photoshoots and attract clients looking for unique and eye-catching visuals.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Opportunity for hair and makeup artists to experiment with bold and innovative looks that complement eclectic fashion designs and appeal to trend-setting clients who are not afraid to stand out.