The lululemon License to Train Jogger is a hybrid garment for athletes seeking out a way to stay agile when training from the great outdoors or their favorite gym. The pants are constructed with polyester along with a combination of elastomultiester and elastane, which gives them an abrasion and water-resistant construction that also stretches in a four-way manner. The pants are constructed to sit right above the ankles with 32 and 34-inch inseams to choose from.
The lululemon License to Train Jogger comes in a range of colors including navy, black, cassis, date brown and graphite gray. Priced at $128 per pair, the pants are available from the brand's online store as well as participating brick-and-mortar locations.
The lululemon License to Train Jogger is Perfect for Hiking and More
1. Hybrid Trail-ready Garments - There is an opportunity to develop a line of trail-ready garments for athletes who frequent both outdoor and indoor training spaces.
2. Four-way Stretch Fabric - There is an opportunity to develop more clothing lines with four-way stretch fabric for added mobility and comfort.
3. Water-resistant Clothing - There is an opportunity to develop a range of water-resistant clothing for outdoor athletes that is also versatile enough for indoor workouts.
1. Athletic Apparel - Leading athletic apparel companies can capitalize on the trend of hybrid trail-ready garments and expand their product offerings.
2. Outdoor Gear - Companies that specialize in outdoor gear can capitalize on the trend of water-resistant clothing and develop products that cater to the needs of outdoor athletes.
3. Sustainable Clothing - Sustainable clothing companies can incorporate four-way stretch fabric to create high performance clothing that is also eco-friendly.