I can't help but wonder if one daring soul will try to mimic these unique mannequin accessories showcased in the Liberty SS11 window display. Although lace and crochet are still go-to materials right now, a lace mask will probably never happen.
The Liberty SS11 window display is stunning enough that people will certainly take notice, which is the point. Complementing fashion's focus on pleats, textures and terra cotta hues, I can't wait to see which other brands, labels and individuals decide to mimic this delicate accent.
The Liberty SS11 Window Display Features Delicately Unique Accents
1. Crochet Masks - Crochet masks as a fashion statement are on the rise and may inspire new fashion and accessory lines.
2. Window Display - Window displays are evolving to include unique and personalized elements like crocheted mannequin masks to catch the attention of passerbys.
3. Delicate Accents - Fashion trends are leaning towards delicate accents like crochet masks that can be used to complement and stand out from more bold pieces.
1. Fashion - Fashion labels have an opportunity to explore crochet masks and other delicate accents that may set them apart from competitors.
2. Retail - Retailers can leverage the idea of using unique and personalized window displays featuring crochet masks to attract customers and showcase new products.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can use crochet masks and delicate accents like it to create unique pieces that may inspire new trends in both the fashion and art worlds.