The LG K Series smartphones is a range of mobile devices for consumers who are looking for a way to take advantage of some of the latest tech specs without having to opt for high-end flagship models.
The smartphone range consists of three models in total including the K61, the K51S and the K41S, which are all characterized by a 4,000mAh battery and a quad lens camera system. The devices each offer DTS:X 3D Surround Sound for headphones, a rear fingerprint sensor and an expansive 6.5-inch display that promises to deliver crisp image quality.
The LG K Series smartphones are set to go on sale starting in Q2 of 2020 with a price point that's yet to be announced, but likely to be somewhere just below the flagship models from the brand.
Image Credit: LG
The LG K Series Smartphones Come in Three Model Choices
1. Affordable Mid-range Smartphones - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop cost-effective mid-range smartphones with high-end features to cater to budget-conscious consumers.
2. Quad Lens Camera Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced quad lens camera systems into mid-range smartphones for enhanced photography capabilities.
3. DTS:X 3D Surround Sound for Headphones - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement immersive DTS:X 3D Surround Sound technology in affordable smartphones to enhance audio experience.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop affordable mid-range smartphones to tap into the growing consumer electronics market.
2. Mobile Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced camera and audio technologies in mid-range smartphones to drive innovation in the mobile tech industry.
3. Telecommunications - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer affordable smartphones with high-end features to attract new customers and disrupt the telecommunications industry.