These gorgeous pieces in the Lewis Fall 2010 collection will have you anticipating the next big party so you can show off your patterned frock. Featuring some interesting designs along with neutral colors, this collection takes focus away from the typical “little black dress” and goes towards an alternative, earthy-toned pattern for each individual piece.
Along with the soft-lit set and homey setting, the collection ins brought out beautifully in each shot. Check out the Lewis Fall 2010 collection in the featured gallery.
The Lewis Fall 2010 Collection Makes Patterned Pieces Fun
1. Patterned Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by incorporating innovative fabrics or technology in the creation and printing of patterned designs in fashion, such as 3D printing.
2. Alternative Classic Attire - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating more sustainable and affordable pieces that can substitute for traditional classic party dresses.
3. Neutral Tones - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by exploring unique and eco-friendly ways to produce and incorporate neutral tones in fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sustainable and unique pieces based on alternative classic attire.
2. Textile - The textile industry has an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating eco-friendly and innovative fabrics for patterned fashion designs.
3. Printing - The printing industry has an opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing advanced printing technologies to create high-quality and customizable patterned designs for fashion.