Levitra has a created an innovative elevator advertising campaign in Sao Paulo. Throughout the city, you can find 'UP' elevator buttons with the Levitra sticker around them.
Implications - This kind of guerrilla advertising takes a very different approach to getting a message across, but in doing so is far more infectious and susceptible to going viral than traditional efforts can be. Billboards, print ads and expensive commercials are one way to raise the profile of your brand name, product or service, but a subtle campaign like this can be just as effective if cleverly presented. Levitra is definitely one company that understands the value of an innovative approach to advertising.
1. Guerrilla Advertising - Opportunity for companies to create innovative and viral advertising campaigns that can raise brand visibility in a creative and cost-effective way
2. Viral Marketing - Opportunity to use unconventional and attention-grabbing tactics to increase brand exposure and potentially reach a larger audience
3. Subtle Advertising - Opportunity to effectively promote a brand or product by strategically integrating it into everyday surroundings or objects
1. Advertising - Companies in the advertising industry can explore guerrilla advertising techniques to offer unique and effective marketing solutions to their clients
2. Pharmaceuticals - Levitra's creative approach to advertising can inspire pharmaceutical companies to think outside the box and devise innovative strategies to promote their products
3. Marketing - Marketing professionals can learn from Levitra's approach to create viral marketing campaigns and explore unconventional advertising techniques to engage their target audience