With its at-home insemination kit, one+ aims to make lesbian conception possible in the comfort of one's own home, rather than a sterile hospital bed.
The one+ kit supplies a simple glass cup, a reusable applicator, plus a set of instructions to aid with use. Although the tools are deceptively simple, they're designed to be extremely user-friendly, yet also more advanced than a standard syringe. The kit also includes a variety of resources to help hopeful queer, lesbian and bisexual couples connect with others through an online forum and find out more about building a family.
Now that gay marriage has been fully legalized across the United States, it's heartening to see products like these emerge to support family diversity.
one+'s At-Home Insemination Kit Helps Hopeful Mothers Conceive Comfortably
1. At-home Insemination Kit for Same-sex Couples - One+ provides a convenient and comfortable solution for same-sex couples to conceive at home.
2. Innovative Tools for Fertility - One+ uses advanced but user-friendly tools to make the insemination process easier.
3. Online Community for Building Families - One+ offers an online forum for potential parents to connect, making the process of building a family more accessible.
1. Fertility - One+ is disrupting the fertility industry by offering innovative tools for at-home insemination.
2. LGBTQ+ Family Planning - One+ is filling a gap in the market for LGBTQ+ family planning products.
3. Online Communities - One+ is disrupting the online community space by creating a platform for potential parents to connect and exchange information.