If you're a full-blown nail polish addict like I am, you may want to be sitting down for this; the Les Jeans de Chanel nail polish collection is set to be released on September 8th to celebrate Fashion's Night Out. While last year's trio was khaki-inspired, this year Peter Philips, creative director of Chanel Make Up, chose to release three polishes inspired by classic all-American denim.
The Les Jeans de Chanel collection features three shades of blue: Blue Rebel, a luscious navy blue, Blue Boy, a shade whose color was inspired by medium wash denim, and Coco Blue, a stunning light blue reminiscent of last year's Chanel shade, Riva.
The most luxurious and well-known fashion house in the world releasing a collection of nail polish shades inspired by the most basic wardrobe staple? Well, that's just a match made in fashion heaven.
Feel Blue with the Les Jeans de Chanel Nail Polish Collection
1. Denim-inspired Beauty - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to create makeup and beauty products inspired by denim fashion.
2. Brand Collaboration - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with beauty companies for product offerings.
3. Nail Art Collections - Opportunity for nail polish companies to release seasonal collections inspired by fashion trends.
1. Cosmetics - Makeup products and beauty brands can use denim-inspired colors to create new product offerings.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with beauty companies to launch makeup collections inspired by apparel trends.
3. Nail Polish - There is an opportunity for nail polish companies to launch seasonal collections inspired by fashion trends.