The ever creative marketers at McDonald’s are back with yet another cool ad. This time, DDB New Zealand came up with bus-stop posters printed using lenticular technology to create an animation of a yawning guy that puts a Big Mac into his mouth.
The poster image changes as you walk closer to it, communicating the fact that McDonald’s stores are open 24 hours, so you can go eat at any time.
This follows in the steps of recent creative billboards from McD's, such as the hatching egg and the growing lettuce “Fresh Salads” billboard. Check them out below.
McDonald's Big Mac Yawning Ad
1. Lenticular Technology Advertising - Opportunity for businesses to create immersive and interactive advertising experiences using lenticular technology.
2. Dynamic Outdoor Advertising - Potential for advertisers to utilize animated billboards to capture consumer attention and enhance brand messaging.
3. Interactive Print Campaigns - Chance for marketers to engage consumers through interactive print advertisements that change based on distance or viewing angle.
1. Fast Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fast food chains to captivate consumers through creative and dynamic advertising strategies.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Potential for advertising agencies and marketing firms to explore new avenues of engaging consumers through innovative outdoor advertising techniques.
3. Printing and Publishing - Opportunity for printing and publishing companies to offer lenticular and dynamic printing services to meet the demand of interactive print campaigns.