With summer just around the corner, Snapple has added three new lemonade flavors to its drink portfolio. As Snapple explains on its website: "This is not your corner-lemonade-stand-lemonade, unless you live on the corner of crazy and delicious."
Snapple's new lemonade lineup combines the brand's signature fruit flavors with the tangy and tart taste of lemons. There are three new flavors to choose from, including Snapple Watermelon Lemonade, Snapple Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade, and Snapple Black Cherry Lemonade. All three of the new Snapple lemonade flavors are available in classic 16-oz bottles.
For those looking for a slightly less sweet summer drink, Snapple is also debuting Diet Takes 2 To Mango Tea, which is a diet take on one of Snapple's most popular tea flavors.
Image Credit: Snapple.
Snapple is Adding Three New Lemonade Flavors to Its Drink Lineup
1. Fruit-flavored Lemonades - Opportunity for innovative fruit-infused lemonade products that offer a unique twist on traditional lemonade.
2. Summer Beverage Lineup - Disruptive potential in introducing new lemonade flavors for the summer season, capturing consumer interest.
3. Diet Alternatives - Opportunity to create diet versions of popular beverages, catering to health-conscious consumers who seek lower-sugar options.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Innovation chances for beverage companies to develop and produce fruit-flavored lemonades that appeal to a wide consumer base.
2. Food and Beverage Retail - Potential for retailers to stock and promote the new range of Snapple lemonade flavors, capitalizing on the summer beverage trend.
3. Health and Wellness - Scope to create and market healthier versions of lemonade and tea drinks that align with consumers' desire for healthier options.