Pairing two separate worlds such as children's toys and high fashion can seem like a difficult task; however, Vogue has done this seamlessly with its LEGO and jewelry photos. The editorial is aptly titled 'Playful Dream.' Stunning pieces from the likes of Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci and Fendi have been paired with LEGO depictions.
Gorgeous plates of food are the focus of this editorial -- all of that yummy looking food is made out of LEGO. The realism that is involved with the building pieces is incredible and the plates are the perfect contrast to the expensive accessories. Vogue has been able to evoke feelings of nostalgia with the LEGO, while also making us drool over the realistic-looking food. They have successfully made these LEGO and jewelry photos look good enough to eat.
These LEGO and Jewelry Photos Look Good Enough to Eat
1. Toy-fashion Pairing - Fashion brands and toy makers can collaborate to create unique product lines that blend high fashion with playful elements.
2. LEGO Artistry - The use of LEGO as a medium for art and design can inspire new ways of creative expression.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Utilizing nostalgic elements like children's toys in marketing and advertising can evoke emotional connections with consumers.
1. High Fashion - High-end fashion brands can explore new ways of showcasing their products in creative and playful contexts.
2. Toy Industry - Toy makers can expand their market by collaborating with fashion brands to create new and innovative products.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can embrace unconventional mediums like LEGO to create unique and thought-provoking pieces.