These LED mouth inserts are the latest innovative successor to grills or fronts for that truly glowing look. As the video shows, Japanese women consider this latest fashion accessory as a “party in the mouth.”
The color selection and pulsing sequences for LED smiles can be wirelessly controlled via computer. The brainchild of two Japanese designers, the LED smiles are now part of a marketing campaign by Japanese clothing store Laforet Harajuku.
Implications - Consumers in modern society are constantly looking for ways to stand out. Products that feature a bolder aesthetic help those who want to make a statement with their ensembles. Companies attempting to bring in more shoppers to their brand could develop more of their items with this element of vibrancy in mind.
Japanese Craze for LED Smiles Continues With Laforet Harajuku Campaign
1. LED Fashion Accessories - The growing popularity of LED smiles among fashionable Japanese women suggests an opportunity for innovators to create new and unique LED fashion accessories.
2. Personalized LED Lighting - Wirelessly controlled LED smiles show a growing demand for personalized LED lighting products and services that cater to individual preferences.
3. Bold Aesthetic Products - Products that feature a bold aesthetic, like LED smiles, present an opportunity for companies to cater to consumers looking for something distinctive and eye-catching.
1. Fashion - LED smiles and other LED fashion accessories offer a disruptive and unique way for companies to stand out and differentiate themselves in the fashion industry.
2. Lighting - The growing demand for personalized LED lighting opportunities suggests an opportunity for innovators to create new and unique LED lighting products and services that cater to individual preferences.
3. Marketing - LED smiles as part of a marketing campaign show how companies can use bold, eye-catching products to attract interest and generate buzz around their brand.