LED lights are the newest in high-top shoes. The high-top kicks produced by Creative Recreation feature flexible LED sheets as panels on the side and back of the LED shoes. The unusual combination of leather and the electrical board-like pattern make these kicks an attractive addition to any shoe collector's closet.
Fiber optics and LED lights are also used in heels to make a snazzy stiletto or a light-up slouch.
Implications - I'm sure if Michael Jackson was alive, he'd totally use these shoes in a remake of the Billie Jean video. Who can forget the iconic scene where he walks down a street with light up panels? With these LED Shoes, he wouldn't even need those special effects.
LED Shoes Use Panels to Turn High-Tops & Stilettos Into Trippy Accessories
1. LED Footwear - Opportunity for companies to design and produce shoes with integrated LED lights for a visually striking and futuristic look.
2. Fiber Optic Fashion - Potential for fashion designers to incorporate fiber optics and LED lights into clothing and accessories, creating illuminated and attention-grabbing designs.
3. Electroluminescent Heels - Innovative chance for footwear manufacturers to develop heels with electroluminescent technology, combining style and functionality by adding a glowing effect to stilettos.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the use of LED lights in clothing, shoes, and accessories to create unique and eye-catching designs that stand out.
2. Electronics - Electronics companies can develop and provide the technology and components required for integrating LED lights into footwear, expanding their market to new industries.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity for the entertainment industry to incorporate LED footwear and fiber optic fashion into performances, concerts, and shows, creating visually stunning and memorable experiences.