Finny is an innovative new smartphone app that is designed to make it easier than ever for parents to go about ensuring that their kids are learning while playing, rather than simply entertaining themselves when they're using electronic devices.
The app poses educational questions to children, which they have to answer in order to be rewarded with screen time. Parents can even select the amount of screen time that each educational question grants when correctly answered.
In recent years, there has been a legitimate growth in concern over the amount of time that children spend using electronic devices. But by promoting the act of learning while playing, the Finny app ensures that children stay productively stimulated while having a good time.
The Finny App Ensures That Children Continue Learning While Playing
1. Educational Gaming - The rise of educational gaming apps like Finny suggests opportunities for further gamification of learning for children.
2. Personalization - Parental control features that allow customization of learning goals could expand to more personalized educational experiences for children.
3. Screen Time Regulation - The focus on regulating screen time through educational engagement could inspire further development of apps and devices that encourage productive device usage for kids.
1. Edtech - The Finny app is disrupting the education technology industry through gamification and parent control features.
2. Child Development - The growing interest in screen time regulation and educational engagement for kids creates opportunities for companies in the child development industry to innovate with similar approaches.
3. Digital Parenting - Innovation opportunities exist in the digital parenting industry for products that help parents manage their children's device usage and facilitate educational engagement.