In response to the growing demand for keto-friendly foods, Lean Cuisine recently expanded its portfolio with the introduction of various new high protein and carb-conscious recipes inspired by classic dishes. The new offerings include Oven Fried Chicken Bowls and Cauli' Bowls.
The Oven Fried Chicken Bowls boast white meat chicken that is breaded and lightly coated in olive oil. These bowls come with two side options – mashed potatoes and buffalo-style mac and cheese. The Cauli' Bowls, on the other hand, feature pasta made with cauliflower in four delicious flavors – Creamy Tomato Vodka Pasta, Fettuccini with Meat Sauce, Garlic Parmesan Alfredo with Broccoli, and Creamy Mac and Cheese.
These new offerings can be found in the frozen aisle of the grocery store.
Image Credit: Lean Cusine
Lean Cuisine Debuted New High Protein and Carb-Conscious Recipes
1. High-protein Frozen Foods - Opportunity to create more high protein frozen meal options for the growing demand of keto-friendly foods.
2. Cauliflower Pasta - Chance to create cauliflower-based pasta dishes that cater to low-carb diets.
3. Carb-conscious Recipes - Opportunity to develop more carb-conscious recipes for those looking for healthier meal options.
1. Frozen Food Industry - Innovative leap towards creating a new product category to compete within the frozen food industry.
2. Pasta and Noodle Manufacturing Industry - Chance for pasta manufacturers to incorporate healthier alternatives, such as cauliflower pasta, into their products.
3. Health Food Industry - Opportunity for health food companies to expand their portfolio by developing more carb-conscious and high-protein recipes.