The Obama campaign trail will be embarking upon a rather feminine route this year with Le Métier De Beauté's new patriotic line. As was instructed by the Obama administration last year, the company was to create a set of red, blue and white shades under the supervision of Le Métier De Beauté co-founder Richard Blanch.
The Obama nail polish set cost the political campaign an alleged $10,000 to produce, and has placed many women on either side of the fence. Sold in its entirety for $40, some have welcomed the product, while others have deemed it an insult to the country's most pressing women's issues.
Whether or not one supports Le Métier De Beauté's Obama nail polish line, this direction in campaign loot is irrefutably new, and is specifically tailored to suit a female audience. The public response to this gender-specific swag will soon be heard.
Le Métier De Beauté Releases Democrat-Themed Nail Varnish
1. Politician-themed Products - Creating products with political figures as the inspiration, making for a unique and attention-grabbing marketing campaign.
2. Gender-specific Swag - Designing products tailored for a specific gender to attract a target audience and increase profits.
3. Political Campaign Merchandise - Developing merchandise for political campaigns to increase visibility and brand recognition.
1. Cosmetics - Creating themed makeup lines to attract customers and differentiate from competitors.
2. Fashion - Designing political-inspired clothing or accessories to make a fashion statement and capitalize on current events.
3. Political Campaigns - Developing merchandise to support political campaigns, increasing visibility and building brand recognition among voters.