sacai works in collaboration with Nike once again and this time, the duo work on a new iteration of the LDWaffle sneaker model. The shoe is also made possible with the help of CLOT, as the sole unit is the main focus of the entire design. It sits on top of a stacked foundation with a bright color palette.
The upper has a blend of mesh and nylon materials and replaces the usual clear TPE with a CLOT iteration. The same stacked aesthetic also follows through to the branding details as well, seen at the Swoosh motif by the midfoot. The Swoosh has two overlapping one another, with burgundy resting below a brighter orange Swoosh.
Image Credit: Repgod888
Nike and sacai Join Forces on Another LDWaffle Sneaker Model
1. Collaborative Sneaker Models - The trend of apparel companies collaborating on new sneaker models presents opportunities for companies to leverage each other's design expertise and reach new audiences.
2. Stacked Sole Units - The trend of using stacked sole units in sneaker design presents opportunities for companies to create visually unique and attention-grabbing footwear.
3. Bright Color Palettes - The trend of using bright color palettes in sneaker design presents opportunities for companies to appeal to consumers looking for bold and daring fashion choices.
1. Athletic Footwear - Companies in the athletic footwear industry can utilize the trend of collaborative sneaker models to expand their product lines and reach new audiences.
2. Fashion Design - The trend of using stacked sole units and bright color palettes in sneaker design presents opportunities for fashion design companies to push the boundaries of footwear fashion.
3. Streetwear - The trend of using unique and attention-grabbing sneaker designs, such as those with stacked sole units and bright color palettes, presents opportunities for streetwear companies to create fashion-forward and distinctive footwear for their customers.