With an issue themed after luxury, it's only fitting that model Lauren Brown would be living the life in one of the main editorial appearing in Australia's Sunday Times Magazine. Decked out in a range of elegant ensembles, which fit perfectly in her decadent lifestyle in which she is waited on hand and foot, Lauren Brown is an absolute vision.
Although not everyone is able to enjoy such a glamorous life, Lauren Brown appears to gravitate towards it with ease. She showcases pieces from the likes of Valentino and Louis Vuitton. The sophisticated outfits were put together by stylish Teagan Sewell. They somehow class up the already classy Crown Mansions, where the photoshoot takes place in Perth. Lauren Brown was shot by photographer Cheyne Tillier-Daly with hair by Lisa Emery and makeup by Hendra.
Lauren Brown Stars in Australia's Sunday Times Magazine Luxury Issue
1. Luxury Lifestyle - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury lifestyle industry through the integration of technology with traditional high-end products and services
2. High-end Fashion - Traditional luxury fashion brands can capitalize on the demand for fine fabrics, sophisticated designs, and exclusive collections
3. Premium Photography - The premium photography and image production market can expand its offering to more affordable segments of the population without compromising on quality or creativity
1. Fashion - Luxury fashion industry offers a wide range of opportunities to introduce new brands, product concepts, and services in the market
2. Hospitality Industry - The corporate hospitality industry could integrate more luxury offerings to cater to high-end customers or clients
3. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry has the potential to explore and offer ultra-high-quality, personalized and premium experiences to affluent customers and segments that value exclusivity and quality