Kat Von D's makeup brand is famed for its vibrant colors and vegan-friendly products but with the brand's new 'Lash Liner' release, consumers can achieve a basic but bold eyeliner look.
This simple product was created for one's inner rim lash line, helping the wearer achieve a bold eye-popping look. The quickly drying product is smudge-proof and opaque black, meaning wearers can elevate their look for both a day and nighttime aesthetic. In addition to the Gothic color, this product is perfect for a more conscious consumer, as Kat Von D's entire line is vegan.
This product was featured on the tattoo artist's Instagram page, but no official release date has been set.
Image Credit: Kat Von D via Instagram, @thekatvond
Kat Von D's Lash Liner Was Made for the Inner Rim of the Eye
1. Vibrant Colors - The trend of vibrant colors in makeup products presents an opportunity for brands to innovate with bold and eye-catching shades.
2. Vegan-friendly - The trend of vegan-friendly products opens up a market for brands to develop ethically conscious makeup options.
3. Inner Rim Makeup - The trend of focusing on the inner rim of the eye for makeup application provides an opportunity for brands to create targeted products like smudge-proof lash liners.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trends of vibrant colors, vegan-friendly products, and inner rim makeup by developing innovative and unique offerings.
2. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can leverage the trends of vibrant colors, vegan-friendly products, and inner rim makeup to create disruptive innovations that cater to consumers' desire for bold, ethical, and targeted makeup options.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can collaborate with beauty brands to create cohesive looks that incorporate the trends of vibrant colors, vegan-friendly products, and inner rim makeup, offering consumers a complete style package.