Laptop computers today are more powerful, perform faster, have more storage and are incredibly more sleek and well-designed compared to predecessors. Utilizing research in the Laptop Trend Report, users will gain a greater understanding of the current landscape of mobile computers.
With the popularity of smartphones and tablets, the laptop industry is finally being rivaled for consumer interest. Because of this competition, computer companies are now creating impressive laptops that are sleek, fast and durable. Apple's MacBook series and Sony's VAIO laptops are among the best available. However, there are third party companies out there that refurbish these products, adding unique twists to them such as cooling pads, hybrid keyboards and solar panels.
Use the 139 PRO Trends and hundreds of examples of laptop research to gain insight and get the upper hand in the marketplace.
Unearth Opportunity and Investigate Patterns in Portable Computers
1. Sleek, Fast, and Durable Laptops - Opportunity for computer companies to create impressive laptops that are sleek, fast, and durable, to compete with smartphones and tablets.
2. Third Party Laptop Refurbishment - Opportunity for third-party companies to refurbish laptops and add unique features such as cooling pads and solar panels.
3. Hybrid Keyboards - Opportunity for companies to develop laptops with hybrid keyboards, combining different input methods for improved user experience.
1. Computer Manufacturing - Opportunity for computer manufacturers to innovate and create sleek, fast, and durable laptops.
2. Laptop Refurbishment - Opportunity for third-party companies to specialize in refurbishing and enhancing laptops.
3. Input Device Manufacturing - Opportunity for input device manufacturers to develop hybrid keyboards for laptops, combining different input methods for improved productivity.