This winter it's important to keep one's skin feeling fresh and hydrated, and there's no easier way to achieve that than to implement Laneige's Randian-C Cream into one's skin care routine.
The colder months can cause dryness and breakage, so the formula arrives complete with a blend of ingredients that address all of one's skin woes. At the forefront of these ingredients is Melasolv™ -- a brightening solution which was developed by Laneige's parent company after 25 years of research. To make things even more enticing, this product uses Vitamin C to help wearers achieve a sun-kissed glow.
Laneige's highly anticipated Randian-C cream is set to launch by the end of December and can be found in stores like Sephora.
Image Credit: Laneige
Laneige's Randian-C Cream is a Product of 25 Years of Research
1. Melasolv™ Brightening Solution - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new skincare products with brightening solutions formulated over an extended period of time.
2. Vitamin C in Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Research and create innovative skincare products with Vitamin C for a sun-kissed glow.
3. Dry Skin Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop personalized skincare products to address the various skin woes associated with dryness and breakage.
1. Skincare Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative skincare products with a focus on long-term research and development.
2. Beauty Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative beauty products using natural ingredients to address specific skin concerns, such as dryness and breakage.
3. Retail Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new retail strategies to enhance the shopping experience of consumers seeking skincare and beauty products to address dryness and breakage during colder months.