The Lana Del Rey for H&M Ads are a dreamy blue haven of affordable fashion and retro glamour.
Crooning songstress Lana Del Rey has been making waves in the fashion world with her stunning vintage-inspired style. Since being commissioned as the new star of the Swedish retailer's Fall/Winter campaign, her alluring retro style has resonated well with the fast fashion corporation.
In this editorial, she showcases the collection that is filled with cozy knits, fitted trousers and voluminous outerwear. Complementing the more is more aesthetic, she sports a larger-than-life beehive hairstyle that highlights the line's accessories. Del Rey poses in front of a vintage vehicle as photographer Solve Sundsbo captures her timeless beauty. The songstress' ad campaign was given a blue overlay to make the appearance much more heavenly in a haze of fashion glory.
Lana Del Rey for H&M Ads Showcase the Starlet's Vintage Glamour
1. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Opportunities for designers to create affordable retro-style fashion lines inspired by fashion icons like Lana Del Rey.
2. Fast Fashion Marketing Campaigns - Innovative marketing strategies for fast fashion corporations to showcase their products through the vintage glamour aesthetic as seen in the Lana Del Rey for H&M campaign.
3. Nostalgic Photography - The trend of modern photography using vintage styles as evident in the Solve Sundsbo photoshoot with Lana Del Rey and Retro Racecars.
1. Fast Fashion - Fashion industry players need to throw back to vintage fashion with a modern twist to reach younger clients.
2. Photography - There are opportunities for photographers to merge classic photography techniques and vintage themes.
3. Automobile - Collaborations between car companies and fashion designers in advertising campaigns such as the one in the Lana Del Rey for H&M.