This is absolutely the best and most creative use of fashion and art to make a social statement I have seen of late. Marianne Maric, a french super talented recent art school graduate, is considering working as a photographer.. or stylist.. or designer: Well, she hasn't made up her mind just yet, but movie+design+body+architecture+fashion and the intricate relationship between them is one of her aims of life. I am just blown away by her Lamp Girls project that started as photographs and evolved into live art featured in the Paris â€œUnder my skinâ€ show.
1. Art as Social Commentary - Artists can use their unique visual language to create thought-provoking pieces that critique and address societal issues.
2. Fashion as Medium - Fashion can be used as a platform to communicate personal and social messages, as shown by Marianne Maric's 'Lamp Girls' project.
3. Multidisciplinary Art - The combination of multiple disciplines, such as film, design, architecture, and fashion, can lead to innovative and impactful artwork.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the power of their designs to create dialogue and awareness around social issues.
2. Art Industry - The art industry can encourage and showcase works that use a multidisciplinary approach to create unique and impactful social commentary.
3. Photography Industry - Photographers can experiment with new mediums and styles to create thought-provoking pieces that contribute to the continued evolution of art as a form of social commentary.