Lacrosse sunglasses don't exist. Sunglasses exist, but not specifically for lacrosse players and enthusiasts. Lacrosse players love their gear. There are plenty of hip selections for gloves, cleats, shirts and shorts, but no options for sunglasses.
Fortunately, Hello Kahna Sport. Kahna has developed a unique pair of sunglasses that actually look like mini lacrosse sticks. There is nothing like them on the market.
Product inventor, Greg Junge, an avid lacrosse player himself, developed Kahna Crosse 1 Sunglasses. He has styles with names like: Blue Monster, Crush, Roll Dodge and Bar Down. Seriously, these are some cool shades.
The sunglasses are comfortable, sleek and stylish and have been certified for impact resistance by Carl Zeiss Vision. The lenses are polycarbonate and offer not only high impact protection, but 99.9% UVA/UVB protection as well. The patented design features Lightweight TR90 Nylon frame material, along with a wrap frame.
This Athletic Eyewear Design is Perfect for Lacrosse Players
1. Lacrosse-themed Apparel and Accessories - Innovative companies can create clothing and accessories specifically tailored to the needs of lacrosse players, using materials that enhance performance and comfort.
2. Specialized Sports Eyewear - Developing eyewear for other specialized sports like lacrosse, using impact resistance materials and UVA/UVB protection, could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Athletic Equipment Personalization - A new product line could emerge for personalising athletic gear, allowing players to customize their gear, such as sunglasses, with their team logo, colors and unique designs.
1. Sporting Goods and Apparel - Sporting goods companies can expand their lacrosse product line to offer specialized apparel and accessories, including lacrosse-themed sunglasses.
2. Eyewear Industry - Eyewear companies can enter the specialized sports eyewear market, providing players with durable and fashionable eyewear for various sports like lacrosse.
3. Personalized Merchandise - Custom merchandise companies can enter the athletic equipment market, offering players the ability to personalize their lacrosse gear, including sunglasses, with unique designs and logos.