You wouldn't encounter many of the typical annoying occurrences with electronics' cords if you used the LaCie Flat Cables instead. These are thicker than the slim and round-sectioned ones to which you're accustomed, giving them several advantages.
Cédric Ragot's design turns these wires into plasticky ribbons that are much easier to distinguish when upon or under a desk. They are wide enough to make tangling them very unlikely and excess length is simple to coil and belt up. Of the seven specific varieties (including a USB hookeup, eSATA and a FireWire cord), they are each easily differentiated at a glance thanks to color-coding in orange, blue and yellow. You can brighten up your workspace, reduce the potential mess and enhance your organization with these LaCie Flat Cables.
LaCie Flat Cables are Easy to Locate and Hard to Entwine
1. Thicker Flat Cables - The trend of using thicker flat cables provides advantages such as easy identification, reduced tangling, and simple coiling.
2. Color-coded Cords - Color-coding cords is a trend that allows for quick differentiation and organization.
3. Enhanced Cable Design - The trend of designing cables as plasticky ribbons offers improved functionality and aesthetics.
1. Electronics Manufacturing - Electronics manufacturers can embrace the trend of thicker flat cables to enhance the user experience and reduce customer frustrations.
2. Office Supplies - The color-coded cords trend presents opportunities for office supply companies to offer organized and visually appealing cable solutions.
3. Workspace Organization - The enhanced cable design trend opens up opportunities for companies specializing in workspace organization to integrate these functional and decorative cables.