From non-stretchy materials that prevent a design to fit over calves and thighs to a disproportionate layout that leaves too much room on the waist, it is often the case that women have difficulty finding the right pant fit, but these lace-up jeans might be a promising solution.
Fashion Nova -- a Kardashian-endorsed label, offers up a sizable collection of curve-friendly silhouettes. One of them is a lace-up jean model, called 'Wild Thang.' With a variety of patterns and colorways, including a camo in olive, pink, burgundy, grey and orange, the lace-up jeans are revealing and provocative. Made of 97% cotton and 3% spandex for a light stretch, the high-rise pant offering by Fashion Nova is without a doubt an experiment in stylish design.
This Product by Fashion Nova is Perfect for a Bodacious Figure
1. Curve-friendly Silhouettes - Creating curve-friendly silhouettes for jeans can result in more comfortable and well-fitted options for women.
2. Lace-up Details - Incorporating lace-up detailing can add a unique and visually striking element to jeans.
3. Non-traditional Denim Materials - Exploring non-traditional denim materials can provide innovative solutions for sizing and fit issues.
1. Fashion - Innovative designs and fit solutions in fashion can lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
2. Textiles - Developing new materials and fabric blends can result in more comfortable and functional clothing options.
3. Retail - Offering unique and diverse pant options, such as lace-up jeans, can help retailers stand out in a crowded market.