Seems that many women are conflicted about wearing lace. Is it too traditional? Or is it too old school? Too â€œstraight-laced?â€ Whichever feelings strike you, it's irrelevant to modern designers. Lace is a required decoration for outfits this winter.
This collection of lace designs will give you options that you might not have considered before. So, whether you think it is medieval, religious, or sensual, put lace in your collection to explore your femininity.
Implications - Modernizing products and concepts that are typically viewed as old-fashioned is a smart business move due to the intriguing nature of familiar products with innovative features. Companies should venture into innovating old and previously seen products and concepts in order to make them appear interesting and current to consumers.
Lace is Hip for the Holidays
1. Modernizing Old-fashioned - Innovating old and previously seen products and concepts to make them interesting and current to consumers.
2. Required Decoration - Incorporating lace as a necessary fashion embellishment for outfits.
3. Exploring Femininity - Encouraging women to embrace their femininity by including lace in their collection.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can modernize old-fashioned designs and make lace a required decoration for outfits.
2. Textile - The textile industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate lace as a necessary decoration in fabrics.
3. Design - The design industry can create new and unique lace designs to give consumers more options.