Sportswear giant Nike introduces its latest La Victoire collection, boasting French-inspired design cues from a vintage aesthetic. The range comes in two colorway options for the season, honoring the Paris Saint-Germain kit from 1994/95 -- it was highlighted by hits of white, red, and blue.
The sleeve caps and the neck collar are white and red striped details that are accented with three white stars. At the front, there is the branded "Nike F.C." accent that is accompanied by a red Swoosh and Nike F.C. patchwork over both sides of the chest based on the colorway. The peach colorway is accented with both 'Guava Ice' and 'Pacific Blue' accents all throughout the entire kit design.
Nike's La Victoire Collection Boasts a French Vintage Design Aesthetic
1. Vintage-inspired Sportswear - Opportunity for brands to create sportswear collections that feature retro design cues and aesthetic.
2. Nostalgic Fashion - Opportunity to tap into consumer nostalgia by incorporating vintage elements into contemporary fashion designs.
3. Heritage Branding - Opportunity for brands to celebrate their history and heritage by reimagining iconic designs from the past.
1. Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunities for sportswear brands to create unique, retro-inspired collections.
2. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands to incorporate vintage-inspired design elements into their collections.
3. Branding and Marketing - Opportunities for branding and marketing agencies to help brands leverage nostalgia and heritage in their campaigns.