La Perla's retail lab sits on the intersection of fashion and innovation. Situated in the heart of New York City, this 1,000-foot concept space serves a dual-purpose, offering consumers a place to check out the label's latest releases while better understanding the brand's ethos and creative spirit.
The space will debut the brand's Fall/Winter 2020 collection, which includes underwear, loungewear, and beach-ready offerings. In addition, the store will be stocked with La Perla's famed “Maison” and “Petit Macramè” lines. According to Morgan P. Richardson, La Perla’s President of Americas, “Our space will feature a rotating store concept to express movement and constant change. The concept is to offer novelty for our customer to discover each time we refresh the design,”
Image Credit: La Perla
La Perla's Retail Lab is in the Heart of New York City
1. City-based Retail Labs - Creating versatile retail spaces in city centers that serve both as a storefront and a customer engagement platform.
2. Rotating Store Concepts - Offering consumers new products and services consistently by frequently refreshing the store's design and merchandise.
3. Fashion-innovation Intersection - Exploring the intersection of fashion and technology by creating retail spaces that promote brand ethos while offering cutting-edge technology experiences.
1. Retail Industry - By exploring the possibilities of retail innovation, retailers can benefit from driving customer engagement while differentiating themselves from competitors.
2. Fashion Industry - By utilizing technology in creative ways, the fashion industry can create unique customer experiences while promoting brand identity and ethos.
3. Hospitality Industry - By offering immersive and interactive retail experiences, hotels and other hospitality-based businesses can create a unique competitive advantage and drive customer engagement.