If you're looking to channel a Kardashian on Halloween, or on a regular basis, this Kylie Jenner makeup tutorial from YouTube beauty expert Kandee Johnson shows you the secrets of how to get her look.
In order to make herself look more like the youngest Kardashian, Kandee uses shading and contouring to slightly alter the features of her face. This is what makes a great costume look, especially if you want to look like a convincing member of the Kardashian clan this Halloween. One of the most quintessential parts of Kylie's look is that 90s-inspired rosy plum color and in this instance, her brightly colored blue hair, which is simply achieved by spraying the tips of a synthetic wig with a pigmented hair spray in white and green.
This Kylie Jenner Makeup Tutorial Mimics the Youngest Kardashian
1. Shading and Contouring - By utilizing shading and contouring techniques, innovative makeup artists can transform their clients' features to resemble celebrities.
2. 90s-inspired Makeup - The resurgence of 90s fashion trends presents an opportunity for cosmetic companies to create and market products that mimic the rosy plum look popularized by celebrities like Kylie Jenner.
3. Synthetic Wigs - The use of synthetic wigs allows individuals to easily experiment with different hair colors and styles, opening up a market for innovative wig designers and manufacturers.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can capitalize on the trend of celebrity-inspired makeup looks by developing products and tutorials that teach consumers how to recreate their favorite celebrity's appearance.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can create clothing and accessories that complement and enhance the 90s-inspired makeup trend, providing consumers with a complete celebrity-inspired ensemble.
3. Haircare - The haircare industry can seize the opportunity to create and market innovative hair sprays and temporary hair colors that allow individuals to achieve vibrant and unique looks without damaging their hair.