Made in Iceland by designer Ingibjörg Hanna, the Bird Hanger 'Krummi' hangers come in an ultra-hip raven design and are perfect for adding some new flights of fancy to your room design.
The hangers can be used in one of two ways, either with a traditional coat hanger hook or with the use of a steel wire. The second option allows for the wooden birds to be suspended from the ceiling to give the illusion as if the birds are actually flying, and allows the hangers to be used as modern objects of decor rather than just as tools to throw your trench over.
These hangers are made from wood board and steel wire, and come in five different color options: black, white, blue, pink and red. So let you wardrobe soar to new heights of cool with these rocking Krummi hangers by Ingibjörg Hanna.
The Bird Hanger 'Krummi' Takes Storage to a New Level
1. Decorative Hangers - There is an opportunity for manufacturers to make hangers not just functional but also decorative to add a stylish touch to homes and wardrobes.
2. Suspension Decor - Using suspended objects as a modern way of decorating a space is an innovative trend that designers and interior decorators can tap into.
3. Nature-inspired Designs - Nature-inspired designs, such as the raven-shaped hanger, are gaining popularity and can be used to infuse aesthetics based on the preferences of customers.
1. Woodworking - Woodworking companies can offer unique and creative products such as the Bird Hanger Krummi using sustainable materials and creative designs.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate Bird Hanger Krummi and similar products to make a bold statement in living spaces.
3. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can collaborate with designers to come up with new hanger designs that add a unique touch to their packaging and embody their brand identity.