I don't know what's more stunning, the Koton Spring 2011 swimsuit collection or the backdrop of the photoshoot. Lensed by Koray Birand, the spread is both sexy and wondrous and it definitely takes my breath away.
The new line of bathing suits are dazzling in its sizzling cut-out style. Tanning on the sunny cliff by the river looks refreshing compared to the usual beach shoots, and model Alessandra Ambrosio is the perfect bronze beauty. In this Koton Spring 2011 campaign, both the collection and the backdrop are extraordinary.
The Koton Spring 2011 Collection Catches Some Rays on a Rocky Coast
1. Cut-out Swimsuit Style - Opportunity for swimwear brands to design and market swimsuits with cut-out details, creating a unique and stylish look.
2. Natural Setting Photoshoots - Potential for fashion brands to shoot campaigns in natural landscapes for a refreshing and captivating aesthetic.
3. Dazzling Swimwear Collections - Room for swimwear designers to create eye-catching and glamorous collections that stand out in the market.
1. Swimwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for swimwear brands to create unique and stylish cut-out swimsuit designs.
2. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore shooting fashion campaigns in natural landscapes, adding a breathtaking element to the visuals.
3. Fashion Design - Room for fashion designers to create dazzling and glamorous swimwear collections that captivate the market.