Simple yet stunning, the Koma for Topshop collection is full of minimalist black and metal hardware. Whenever a collaboration like this takes place in the fashion industry, it's hard not to get excited, especially when it hits all the right marks.
Comprised of five unique styles, the Koma for Topshop collection only has 30 pieces of each available. Inspired by William Pye's metal sculptures, the line is artistic, feminine and daring.
The Koma for Topshop Collection Features Feminine Hardware
1. Minimalist Fashion - Opportunity for creating minimalist fashion pieces with metal hardware trimmings.
2. Limited Edition Collections - Creating limited edition collaborative collections with unique and exclusive designs.
3. Art-inspired Fashion - Designing fashion pieces inspired by metal sculptures for a blend of art and fashion.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate metal dress trimmings into their collections.
2. Retail - Retailers can curate and offer limited edition collaborative collections to attract customers.
3. Art and Design - Art and design industries can collaborate with fashion brands to create artistic-inspired fashion pieces.