K-beauty brand, Kolmar Korea, incorporates sustainable products into its company with an eco-friendly packaging design. With K-beauty on the rise, Kolmar Korea stands out globally with its paper packaging for cosmetic products.
The sustainable technology, dubbed Paper Tube, is made with a reinforced waterproof layer of coated paper, which prevents the packaging from getting soggy. This has been the main reason that beauty companies shy away from paper containers. Kolmar Korea, however, has invested in the coated technology, which can also withstand the weight of up to 50 kilograms (110 pounds).
For consumers, the Paper Tube grants easy access to every last drop of product. Eighty percent of the eco-friendly and easy-to-mold packaging is made of paper, unfortunately excluding the plastic cap.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
This Eco-Friendly Package is Designed for Kolmar Korea
1. Eco-friendly Packaging Design - The trend towards eco-friendly packaging design is encouraging companies to invest in more sustainable materials and innovative packaging solutions.
2. Sustainable Technology in Beauty Packaging - In the beauty industry, there is an increasing demand for sustainable technology and environmentally friendly packaging that still maintains effectiveness and aesthetics.
3. Paper Packaging for Cosmetics - The trend towards paper packaging for cosmetics is gaining momentum as technology advances to create waterproof and durable packaging that still meets the needs of consumers.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry is actively seeking out sustainable packaging solutions to meet the demands of eco-conscious consumers.
2. Paper and Pulp Manufacturing - As more companies turn to paper as a sustainable packaging solution, the paper and pulp manufacturing industry is set to experience a rise in demand.
3. Green Technology and Innovation - Green technology and innovation companies have the potential to disrupt the traditional packaging industry by providing new, sustainable solutions that meet consumer needs.