Just because you have a stainless steel toaster doesn't mean your kitchen is cool. The yuppies of the next generation will be cooking in their sink. The new Pro CookCenter Self-Rimming sink is like a normal sink, except it's also great for steaming, boiling, and some other forms of cooking that I don't do.
This PRO CookCenter self-rimming sink is an ideal remodeler's upgrade, offering all the functions of a standard sink plus steaming, boiling, poaching, blanching and other water-based cooking. Crafted of KOHLER Cast Iron, the sink also functions as a spacious cleanup basin able to accommodate large pots and pans. This model features a four-hole faucet drilling.
- Perfect size for remodeling/replacement
- Self-rimming or tile-in installation options
- Integrated cooking vessel and control speeds food preparation
- PRO cutting board facilitates multiple food preparation
- Includes cookbook by famous chefs offering delicious, unique recipes
KOHLER PRO CookCenter
More Stats +/-
Smart Content-Streaming Speakers
Austere Luxury Wear Campaigns
Music and Wine Festivals
Frothing Charcoal-Infused Masks
Cylindrical Single-Serve Spirits