Since October happens to be breast cancer awareness month, Danish bread manufacturing company Kohberg is doing their part to support the cause with this clever marketing display.
The company has created this adorable bread packaging in order to raise funds for the Danish Cancer Society which benefits breast cancer research. In fact, Kohberg is the largest bread manufacturing company in Denmark, so the proceeds will certainly make a difference.
"Kohberg donates part of the revenue generated from the sales of their rye bread buns," explains the company.
I, personally, love this idea and think it's a great way to not only attract attention and make audiences want to buy the product, but also to raise awareness for a great cause while doing so.
There are things everyone can do during breast cancer awareness month to bring attention to the cause, and it's great to see Kohberg doing their part.
Kohberg Bread Manufacturers Raise Breast Cancer Awareness with their Packaging
1. Breast Cancer Awareness Marketing - Bread manufacturers are using clever marketing displays to raise awareness for breast cancer research
2. Cause-based Marketing - Companies are incorporating social causes into their marketing strategies to attract socially conscious consumers
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - Businesses are embracing social responsibility and giving back to their communities through charitable donations
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can incorporate social causes into their product packaging to boost sales and align with consumer values
2. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations can partner with businesses to raise awareness and funds for their causes through creative marketing collaborations
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can help businesses develop cause-based marketing strategies that align with their brand values and resonate with consumers