Israel-based shoe designer Kobi Levi creatively made these awesome artistic shoes -- although they seem to be more targeted toward becoming shelf art, then actually worn on a daily basis. Beautifully imagined and masterfully accomplished, Levi's shoe designs generate a great following, from Tel Aviv to Tokyo.
Some are odd, some are humorous; however, you must admit the level of creativity is out of this world. Kobi Levi has fantastic vision, which includes everything from gummy heels to doggy shoes.
Originally Wicked Shoe Designs by Kobi Levi
1. Artistic Footwear Designs - Shoe brands should invest in developing artistic footwear designs to cater to a niche market.
2. Unconventional Materials - Shoe designers can learn from the use of unconventional materials like gummy in order to explore new possibilities.
3. Humor in Design - Shoe designers can add an element of humor in their designs to make them more unique and appealing.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore niche markets by providing artistic and unconventional shoe designs, inspired by Kobi Levi’s gummy stilettos.
2. Art - The art industry can collaborate with shoe designers to create artworks that are functional as well as visually stunning.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers can draw inspiration from Kobi Levi’s creative and humorous shoe designs and incorporate similar elements in their clothing collections.