KNOCK Kitchen & Kicks is a beautifully designed bistro and sneaker shop located in the heart of Bangkok. Designed by Thai architecture firm Onion, the stunning hybrid bistro-sneaker shop sits spread across four floors and creates a haven of good food and stylish sneakers.
The stunning space features a bright teal dining space complemented by a stark white retail area that makes up the sneaker shop. Shoes are seen displayed on a clear back wall of the sneaker boutique that can be seen from inside the stylish restaurant area.
KNOCK Kitchen & Kicks is also a great example of hybridized retail that offers
consumers multiple reasons to visit a retail establishment. By providing an upscale dining experience with direct access to the boutique sneaker shop, the brand can create a unique experience for their customers that is likely unmatched by competitors.
KNOCK Kitchen & Kicks Combines a Love of Good Food and Sneakers
1. Hybrid Retail Spaces - Incorporating multiple product offerings or services to create a unique customer experience.
2. Blurring of Physical Spaces - Combining the aesthetic of one industry with another to create an immersive environment.
3. Brand Partnerships - Collaborating with complementary businesses to offer combined products or services.
1. Food and Beverage - There is an increasing opportunity to partner with companies outside of the food and beverage industry to create hybrid retail spaces.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Retailers in the fashion and footwear industries can leverage the aesthetic of other products or services to create unique shopping experiences.
3. Architecture and Interior Design - Partnering with businesses in this field can help create truly unique and immersive retail environments.