These past few years, we have all witnessed a knitting resurgen. Stars such as Sharon Stone for example started to knit again. We started to believe that knitting was hip again when we saw our pregnant friends starting to knit some cute sweaters, shirts or skirts for their future bambino.
However, even with all these clues in mind, it still seemed to be a little bit unrealistic and improbable.
But fashion is cyclic...in fact, what isn't?
To force us believing it, Fifi Chachnil, irresistible underwear brand, launched a knitting kit for dummies: a pair of needles, 9 balls of yarn, and a form to refer to.
A cute cardigan and a pair of comfortable yet sexy slippers.
So...what are you waiting for?
Luxury Kit by Fifi Chachnil
1. Knitting Resurgence - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing interest in knitting and create innovative products and services for knitters.
2. Cyclical Fashion - Recognizing the cyclical nature of fashion trends and creating knitting kits for dummies to cater to the current resurgence in knitting.
3. DIY Fashion - Meeting the demand for DIY fashion by providing knitting kits that allow individuals to create their own stylish garments.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Developing new knitting kits and accessories to cater to the increasing interest in knitting.
2. Crafts and Hobbies - Providing innovative tools and materials for knitting enthusiasts to experiment with and create unique garments.
3. E-commerce - Creating online platforms for selling knitting kits and patterns, targeting the growing market of DIY fashion enthusiasts.