Urban locations around the world are becoming overwhelmed with pollution, so the Kloters 'RepAir' shirt has been designed as a way for individuals to help combat against it. The unisex garment is integrated with a patented material that is capable of capturing pollutants such as VOCs, benzene, Sox and odors from the air during wear. The dual-layer design of the shirt allows it to absorb the contaminants, store them in the core and preventing the wearer from coming into contact with them.
The Kloters 'RepAir' shirt is designed and manufactured in Italy to ensure optimal quality, while the simple design ensures it's suitable for wear by anyone of any gender to help rid their immediate area of pollution.
The Kloters 'RepAir' Shirt Rids the Air from Contaminants
1. Air Pollution-absorbing Clothing - The development of air pollution-absorbing clothing presents an opportunity for fashion companies to incorporate sustainability practices and address the growing concerns of air pollution.
2. Patented Air Filtering Material - Innovations in air filtering material can pave the way for new products and technologies that aim to address air pollution concerns on a larger scale.
3. Personalized Pollution Solutions - The rise of personalized solutions, such as air pollution-absorbing clothing, presents an opportunity for companies to create targeted solutions for individuals to tackle environmental issues.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can incorporate innovations in sustainable material and technology to address environmental issues.
2. Air Pollution and Filtration - The air pollution and filtration industry can collaborate with other industries to create solutions that address air pollution and its effects on health.
3. Environment and Sustainability - Emerging technologies in air pollution absorption could be applied to other environmental challenges and create new opportunities for sustainable innovation in different industries.