This kitten's got mittens and he knows how to use them. The 'Kitteh Has Human Hands' video is "purrrfect" for pet lovers and humor hounds. This short clip features a furry feline sitting at a dinner table in front of a plate of food (not Meow Mix). His owner squats behind him out of view, and it appears as if his hands belong to the cat. The cat, suited up in a dapper dress shirt, is extremely expressive as he enjoys his meal, throwing the audience the thumbs-up and peace sign.
People love personified pet videos, and this one is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The 'Kitteh Has Human Hands' video may be ridiculous and unreal, but that's what makes it so "cat-chy!"
The Kitteh Has Human Hands Video Gives Famished Felines Forearms for Feeding
1. Personified Pets - There is a growing trend of videos featuring pets that are dressed up and personified in comical ways, presenting an opportunity for disruptive marketing strategies using animal models.
2. Anthropomorphic Technology - The use of technology in creating realistic human-like features on animals present an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the toy and entertainment industries.
3. Animal-celebrity Collaborations - Collaborations with pets and animals who have gained celebrity status on social media presents an opportunity for disruptive marketing campaigns using animal personalities.
1. Pet Entertainment - The animal personification trend can be leveraged by pet entertainment companies to create engaging content that appeals to audiences.
2. Toy Industry - The use of anthropomorphic features in toys and playthings can create an opportunity for the toy industry to disrupt the market and create new products.
3. Social Media Marketing - Brands can collaborate with animal celebrities to promote their products on social media platforms creating a disruptive marketing trend.