The KITH Fall 2018 series recently unveiled its second delivery of the season and it is comprised of clean-cut silhouettes. The New York City-based retail label offers classic structures including the signature Ginza shirt, the Williams hoodie, Mercer pants, along with the Bleecker sweatpants -- all of which are updated with new fabric materials and design elevations. The label is also introducing its inaugural dresscoat that goes by the name of the Royce Wool Overcoat.
The Mercer pants get an update that pin-tucks the ends and the brand new Royce Wool Overcoat is available in three different tonal options of either pink, light blue, or navy blue. It has tonal silk lining and river shell buttons to contrast again its under-lapel. Some collaborative pieces in the second delivery include a crossbody bag and hiker boots done with Eastpak using corduroy.
The KITH Fall 2018 Collection Introduces its Second Delivery
1. Clean-cut Silhouettes - The trend towards clean-cut silhouettes in fall apparel presents an opportunity for brands to experiment with new fabric materials and design elevations.
2. Updated Classic Structures - The trend towards updating classic structures, such as the Ginza shirt and Mercer pants, presents an opportunity for brands to introduce new and innovative design features.
3. Inaugural Dresscoats - The trend towards introducing dresscoats, such as the new Royce Wool Overcoat, presents an opportunity for brands to expand their product lines and appeal to a wider range of customers.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can capitalize on the trend towards clean-cut silhouettes and updated classic structures to innovate and differentiate their fall apparel lines.
2. Fabric Manufacturing - The fabric manufacturing industry has the opportunity to experiment and develop new materials to meet the demand for innovative fall apparel designs.
3. Accessories - The accessories industry can capitalize on collaborative opportunities with fashion labels to introduce innovative products such as the crossbody bag and hiker boots done with Eastpak using corduroy.